|Title:||Inventory Management Specialist|
|Schedule:||Around 8 am to 5 pm|
|Salary Range:||$45-50,000 /year DIRECT HIRE|
Great family run company that has many long-term employees. Direct Hire
General Requirements: At least 3-5 years’ experience in inventory/materials management. Responsible for processing, expediting, and monitoring customer orders, verification of shipment arrivals and inventory management. Assist in answering customer inquiries and resolving customer questions and problems. Responsible for performing basic trouble shooting of customer orders. Accuracy, attention to detail, decision-making capabilities and good math skills are essential.
Specific Requirements: Order entry, inventory verification, inventory entry, some trucking/dispatching experience. Experience with rail freight a plus+
* 5+ years of customer service/customer relationship experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Experience working meeting customer logistics issues
* Strong organization, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
* Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
*Paid Time Off
*SIMPLE IRA, matching funds