AtWork's customer is North America’s Largest Independently Owned Distributor of Ground Engaging Tools.” In operation since 1950; we have been a leader in the Heavy Equipment parts business for over 60 years. Our focus is to provide the highest quality and largest selection of wear parts for the Mining, Construction, and Material Processing.
This position is responsible for industrial electrical repairs, preventative maintenance on plant property and equipment, inspecting equipment to ensure its safe operation, troubleshooting plumbing and mechanical operation of all plant and office equipment and facilities, special project requests and continuous improvement
Position Qualifications and Physical Requirements
1. General Experience in industrial electrical.
2. Must be able to read blue prints
3. Have good math skills and analytical ability
4. Position requires accurate use of a tape measure
5. Must be able to lift up to 70/lbs. and use lifting devices.
6. Drive a Forklift
7. General experience on welding/fabrication maintenance.
8. Must have excellent mechanical skills.
9. Required to stand and walk throughout the work day; climb or balance; stoop, crouch and kneel
10. Must be able to work outdoors where temperatures can fluctuate to extreme heat and extreme cold.
11. Must be able to work in a Construction environment.
Pay Scale: Based on Ability and Experience. We offer medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, 401(k) retirements savings plan and profit sharing.
Apply online or in our office. Ask for Crystal
2432 W Peoria Ave #1285
Phoenix AZ 85029