We are currently looking for self-motivated individuals to join our plastics manufacturing team for a new company manufacturing facility. For this full-time position, individuals must be reliable, able to work any different shifts, willing to work overtime and willing to cross train. Machine operators will report directly to our Production Supervisors. Experience in running polypropylene required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up extrusion machines and troubleshoot mechanical problems
- Follow work order instructions
- Ensure proper materials are used
- Utilize standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges and measuring devices (micrometer, tape measure, etc.)
- Inspect material to ensure quality specs are met
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Complete proper paperwork and tracking requirements
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma
- Possess Good Math and Computer Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Prior Factory experience with this position
Please send your resume ASAP
2432 W. Peoria Ave.