|Schedule:||Monday - Friday, Days|
@WORK Medical Service provides paraprofessional/teacher’s aide services to the Phoenix/Peoria/Glendale area public schools for special needs students, ranging from Kindergarten through high school, based on the needs of the schools.
The Paraprofessional will provide a variety of instructional assistance and support associated with specialized educational programs and student needs, as well as providing a variety of personal care services for physically handicapped and emotionally and mentally challenged students.
Areas of expertise include autism, developmental delay, mental retardation, physical disabilities, and behaviors.
Candidates should have at least one year experience with special needs. Assignments can be from a one day assignment ranging to an on-going assignment, depending on the needs of the school.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- CPR and First Aide
- TB Results (within the last 12 months)
- Drug screen (performed in our office)
- Current Resume which shows special education experience
- Education Document (i.e., HS Diploma or transcripts or degree)
- Fluent in English; written and oral communications
- May be required to run after a student
- At Least one (1) year experience with special needs students
- parapro certification or proof of at least 60 hours of college credits
If you are willing to make a difference and enjoy working with students.
You're also welcome to stop by the office Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM to discuss our employment opportunities!
@Work Group Phoenix
2432 W. Peoria Ave #1285 Phoenix, AZ 85029