@Work Group is looking for mechanically inclined individuals to join a facility maintenance team! These are long-term, temp-to-hire opportunities.
In this position, you are responsible for working with a maintenance team completing restorative and repair work on rooms that become vacant in a housing facility ran by a non-profit group. This position is very similar to apartment maintenance.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining a clean appearance of company facilities, the turning of client rooms, completion of work orders, as well as the general and preventative maintenance of company facilities.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
All maintenance technicians are required to be available for one Saturday on-call a month.
Pay: $15/hour to start
- Experience as an apartment maintenance technician or other related maintenance tech position preferred
- Experience in turnover of apartment homes, hotel rooms, or residential living environments is a plus!
- Ability to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Ability to work in both inside and outside in Arizona's heat and cold
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to work fast, efficient but with quality work.
- Ability to be flexible and handle shifting priorities.
- Ability to work outdoors in the Arizona extreme heat.
You can apply by submitting your resume or we also welcome walk-in interviews.
2432 W Peoria Ave #1285
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Walk-in Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 3pm.